100% Room Capacity
Pursuant to Leg. Decree no.139/2021 of 8 October 2021 published in Official Gazette no.241 of 8 October 2021, which provides for “full capacity” of cultural sites as of 11 October 2021, yesterday the Minister of University and Research, Prof Cristina Messa, specified that room capacity to hold didactic activities as well as activities by exam and graduation committees may be reverted by Universities to 100% starting immediately.
Please bear in mind that this provision shall not entail the withdrawal of all other hygiene and safety measures laid down by law and by the University protocols, which remain essential. Therefore:
- Seats must continue to be booked via app;
- The Green Pass is required;
- Both lecturers and students must continue to wear a mask;
- Rooms must not be filled over the maximum number of seats available;
- Facility cleaning, hygiene, disinfection, and ventilation provisions shall remain in force.
Lectures will continue to be live streamed until the end of the semester/trimester.
As for the rest, the provisions laid down in Rector’s Decree of 23 August 2021 shall remain in force.